Employees are increasingly looking to their employers as a source of credible and actionable information regarding the COVID-19 vaccines. Employers may be wrestling with how to convey the importance of getting vaccinated in a way that informs, encourages and resonates with their diverse employee population. Communication methods as well as who will share information on vaccines could determine the level of uptake of vaccination by the employees.
Join this employer-only event to share:
- Examples of your COVID-19 vaccination communications;
- Who has been the voice of these communications for your company;
- The information sources to which you refer your employees;
- Key messages that you have been sending and the actions you are trying to influence; and
- Updates on any future COVID-19 vaccine campaigns.
Join your large employer peers to participate in a virtual “show-and-tell” of COVID-19 vaccine communications! Please email your examples to email@example.com to be added to the lineup.
Please note: This call is for human resources, benefits and well-being professionals to share their experiences and learn from each other. This call is only open to individuals working at employers who have solely internal facing corporate HR, employee benefits, well-being or corporate medical roles.
Location & Time