May 17, 2023
The 14th Annual Employer-Sponsored Health and Well-being Survey, fielded by Business Group on Health and Fidelity Workplace Consulting, explores trends and emerging well-being strategies. Fielded in December 2022 – January 2023, 184 employers responded to this year's survey.
- 1 | Employers believe that they must define and deliver on employee well-being to maximize their workforce strategy.
- 2 | Employers remain committed to well-being in the long-term, despite near-term economic pressures.
- 3 | Global well-being strategies continue to evolve as employers strive for global consistency while adapting initiatives to meet the needs of employees at the local level.
- 4 | Mental health, physical health and financial well-being are well established within employers’ well-being strategies. Additional areas of focus—social connectedness, community, job satisfaction—may experience a 20-point increase over the next 2 years.
- 5 | Employers continue to evaluate the impact of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) and well-being, and employee feedback is valued above all else.
Introduction14th Annual Employer-Sponsored Health and Well-being Survey: Well-being’s Path Forward
Full Report14th Annual Employer-Sponsored Health and Well-being Survey: Full Report
Chart Pack14th Annual Employer-Sponsored Health and Well-being Survey: Chart Pack
Infographic14th Annual Employer-Sponsored Health and Well-being Survey: Infographic