At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
The Global Wellness Leader will manage and support policies and programs to promote the physical, mental and financial health and well-being for employees at Trane Technologies to help them lead longer, happier, healthier lives at work and at home. In this role, the Global Wellness Leader will develop, implement, and administer the global wellness programs and oversee the promotion and communication of offerings to teammates under our three wellness pillars:
Develop and oversee the wellness strategy for Trane Technologies in alignment with the company’s purpose, strategies, and underlying employee value proposition.
- Collaborate with internal partners and external vendors to determine best offerings for Trane Technologies.
- Develop and present recommendations for programs, applications, and offerings to support holistic well-being based on best practices, industry trends, focus groups, and insights from internal inputs.
- Collect and analyze data to monitor program participation and effectiveness and leverage success metrics, trends, and other stats to influence future wellness initiatives.
- Drive marketing and communication plans, in partnership with the Communications Team and the Benefits Technical Writer role, to promote offerings, engage teammates and drive program participation.
Implement and manage programs and policies for our 35,000+ employees across manufacturing plants, service and distribution centers, virtual roles, and corporate offices.
- Manage core global wellness vendor relationships including program offering development and implementation, contracting and relationship management. Core global offerings include the global employee assistance program (ComPsych) and the global health engagement and employee wellbeing platform (Grokker) and the annual enterprise global wellness challenge.
- Partner with HR Solutions to solve for issues with employee experience related to wellness and act as Tier 2 contact for teammate questions, guidance, and feedback on all wellness offerings.
- Develop and maintain reporting that summarizes overall programs, participation, and value of teammate well-being offerings.
Lead global Total Rewards partners and their respective Wellness Champion networks in monthly meetings, strategy conversations, and to drive awareness and engagement in global and local program offerings.
- Provide strategic guidance and provide support resources to promote and support Wellness Champions delivering wellness initiatives that are meaningful and impactful at the local level.
Develop the strategy and design of the U.S. wellness reward program (“Be Well”) program and direct the implementation of the underlying programs and vendor partnerships.
- Direct the design and administration of the annual reward program elements.
- Manage and direct the relationship with the Employee Engagement platform (Welltok / “Be Well”) and other core wellness vendor relationships to effectively coordinate and administer wellness partner relationships to deliver seamless employee experience.
Support and engage in the Mental Health enterprise initiative to assess opportunities to support global employee mental health, develop program offering recommendations and direct implementation of programs within the global wellness strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience leading wellness programs or related leadership experience.
- Experience with project management (timelines, budget, vendor management) and leading program implementation, communication & engagement.
- Experience working with diverse, global populations.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and written, oral & presentation communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals in a variety of roles and job levels and to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.