The Senior Global Benefits Analyst will support global benefits management of all employee benefits programs and projects. The role will report directly into the Sr Manager, Global Benefits & Rewards and collaborate closely with OpCo’s Managers across EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. The Senior Global Benefits Analyst will support with multi country benefits audits & benchmarking, benefits design, policy review, global benefits management and coordination, financial projections & benefits valuations, and coordination of global relocations/mobility assignments. This role requires close collaboration with internal stakeholders and external partners such as brokers, consultants, or benefits providers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage global benefits program and process inventory, track benefits costs, perform benefits audits, support plan harmonization, and prepare costs analysis.
- Provide recommendations to ensure market competitive programs in alignment with emerging trends (e.g., legislative, workforce demographics, trends, population health management, etc.) while remaining cost effective, legally compliant, and balanced with company’s benefits philosophy and needs.
- Reviews and assesses efficiency of internal / external procedures and processes, documents processes, recommends appropriate changes or improvements.
- Support with benefits due diligence and integration efforts during Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures.
- Support Global mobility, Relocation and Immigration topics including exception handling and coordinating with internal stakeholders & external mobility/immigration vendors.
- Coordinate global employment council work, monitor and execute deliverables and accountabilities based on project scope and statement of work.
- Be the first point of contact for OpCo’s on global hosting requests, organize hosting requests using the standard process and template and be accountable for resolving the matters and reporting Global Employment Council recommendation to OpCo.
- Support Global Employment Council on any research related to global labor and employment matters to help get decision on hosting requests including compensation specs.
- Project Manage multiple projects with limited direction within established time frames
- Partner with other team members on projects as needed and monitor time and budget spend.
- Acts as day-to-day support for benefit operation and escalations for the OpCo’s. Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal parties to resolve benefit issues, gather data and prepare reports while providing regular updates to other team members.
Required Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of direct experience in a benefits department or benefits consulting firm
- Good understanding of International or non-US benefits practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects in as fast-paced and time- sensitive environment.
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders in global environment, and collaborate effectively with people from other cultures
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a dynamic environment
- Strong sense of urgency, accountability and result oriented
- Strong team player, work ethic and commitment to win right
- Strong analytical skills: ability to think big, act small and scale fast
- Superior detail orientation: values accuracy and has high standards around quality of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or relevant.
- Advanced degree or project management certification is an advantage
- CEBS, CBP accreditation is a plus
STATEMENT OF NON-INCLUSIVITY
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.