Wondering what’s within Danaher? Take a closer look.
At first glance, you’ll see Danaher’s scale. Our 80,000 associates work across the globe at more than 20 unique operating companies within four platforms—life sciences, diagnostics, water quality, and product identification. Look again and you’ll see the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and take risks with the support you need to be successful. You’ll find associates who are as certain about their impact as they are about where they’re headed next. You’ll find the Danaher Business System, which makes everything possible. You’ll also see a company that investors trust—our culture of continuous improvement has helped us outperform the S&P 500 by more than 5,000% over the past 25 years.
And no matter where you look at Danaher, at the heart of what we do, you’ll witness our shared purpose—helping realize life’s potential—in action. Whether we’re enabling our customers to provide clean water, supporting a life-saving vaccine development, advancing a new instrument for cancer diagnosis, or ensuring product safety, our work helps improve millions of lives.
We hope you’ll see yourself here, too. What you find at Danaher—and within yourself— might just change the world.
The Senior Retirement Benefits Analyst will provide administrative, transactional, and analytical support for Danaher’s North American retirement benefits (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico) which include 401(k), non-qualified and pension benefit plans as well as RPP / RRSP in Canada. Additional responsibilities also include providing support for health and risk benefits in Canada, enhancing and growing our financial wellbeing program and potential financial support for student debt.
The candidate will work closely with the Manager, Retirement Benefits, as a critical team player for the ongoing delivery of U.S. Retirement plan and Canadian benefit plan operations and work in partnership with the Corporate Benefits team to enhance / improve the operations and delivery of our benefit and wellbeing programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ongoing stewardship and annual performance assessments of Danaher’s Retirement & Financial Wellbeing programs including:
- Support the integration of business acquisitions into the Danaher U.S. Retirement Benefit Programs and Canadian Benefits Programs.
- Support creation and review of U.S. Benefit Committee and Canadian Pension Committee meeting materials, participate in committee meetings and materially support creation of meeting minutes.
- Serve as SME to OpCo contacts to review / resolve associate questions / escalations related to Danaher’s BTA policy.
- Manage Danaher’s corporate global scholarship program.
- Champion the ongoing efforts to optimize benefit plan engagement across Danaher employees:
- Oversee ongoing provider delivery, service level and contractual adherence for assigned administrative partners.
- Collaborate with Danaher’s Benefits Data Warehouse, our dynamic integrated solution, and retirement plan administrative partners to analyze retirement benefit plan participant behavior across plans, employee segments, and throughout our lines of business.
- In collaboration with Retirement Plan administrative partners, lead initiatives to revise current and future administration delivery, communication, and education to streamline benefit engagement and retirement readiness across third party administrators and providers
- Support implementation of targeted point solutions for financial wellbeing delivery
- Partner with Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, and Learning & Development teams to bring authentic and relevant benefits programing to associates
- Explore Benefit Enhancements such as Global Financial Wellbeing and Student loans / debt solutions
- Partner with the HR Operations team to establish process excellence via Danaher Business System tools/processes and through the use of technology.
- Monitor U.S. weekly 401(k) plan administrative processes to include resolving plan indicative data errors and providing guidance to OpCo contacts to resolve contribution file errors. Monitor weekly contribution file posting for Canadian RPP / RRSP.
- Lead U.S. retirement plan annual compliance activity to include non-discrimination testing, 409A (top 50 paid) reporting, annual pension plan funding notice creation / delivery and support annual audit activity. Lead annual Canadian RPP audit and file corresponding Annual Information Report.
- Collaborate with U.S. retirement administrative partners to ensure proper calculation / posting of annual required / discretionary company contributions.
- Serve as U.S. / Canadian retirement plan SME to OpCo contacts to review / resolve associate questions / escalations and provide guidance / support to OpCo contacts in the ongoing stewardship of plan operations.
- Timely review / process plan related invoices for assigned administrative partners.
- BA/BS in related field; master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Retirement Benefit Design and Delivery. Large market Retirement consulting and/or benefits administration experience highly desired.
- Strong project management acumen and expertise; experience in professional services/consulting highly desired.
- Experience in the development and delivery of technology solutions that enable and enhance the execution of a corporation’s benefit programs.
- Experience with M&A due diligence and integration.
The salary range OR the hourly range for this role is 90,000 to 110,000. This is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for bonus/incentive pay.
We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
This position is eligible for a remote work arrangement in which you can work remotely from your home. Additional information about this remote work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Danaher Corporate can provide
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.