PAE is seeking a Stock Plan Administrator/Compensation Analyst to join our Compensation team. PAE, which became a publicly traded company in February 2020, is a 65-year old company which provides mission critical services to the Departments of Defense, State, Justice, and Homeland Security, the intelligence community, other civilian agencies and international organizations. This new role will collaborate with Legal, Finance and other teams to develop and administer the equity administration process. In addition, this role will contribute to the evolution and application of the Company’s compensation structure. The successful candidate will have experience with stock plan administration, including knowledge of SEC filings and regulatory compliance, as well as employee compensation.
Key Responsibilities: Stock Plan Administration
- Establish processes for the administration of the Company’s Stock and Equity Plans. Explore areas for further development of the Plan such as communications, training, application of industry best practices, etc. Create, maintain and update procedure documents,
- Maintain record-keeping of the company’s Equity Plan and documentation, including eligibility, grant approvals, vesting schedules, and exercise process.
- Work with a third-party vendor to process transactions in compliance with current US and international rules and regulations, SOX controls and governing stock plan documents.
- Support internal and external auditing requirements for quarterly reviews, year-end audits, and SOX audits of procedures and controls as needed.
- Partner with Finance, Tax, HR, Legal and/or third-party agents to generate and review equity reports to support timely SEC filings including Form 10-Q, 10-K and Proxy statement; and ad-hoc reports.
- Communicate with all levels (including executive management and/or Board of Directors) to explain plan provisions, stock option, restricted stock (units and shares), and performance awards. Resolve questions, issues or concerns as related to the Company equity programs.
Key Responsibilities: Compensation
- Assist with the administration of PAE’s compensation structures and compensation philosophy across all functions and levels within a complex global Government Contracting organization under the supervision of Compensation Manager.
- Perform market data benchmarking for existing and new positions using various compensation surveys.
- Partner with internal stakeholders: Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) and Human Resource Information Systems teams (HRIS) to validate existing data and to ensure continued accuracy of compensation data in company HRIS, Workday.
- May support the annual merit review process, tracking and administration of the annual short-term incentive plan, and other bonus payments.
- Participate in annual salary surveys, including preparation and submission of all required data elements.
- May participate in mapping jobs and providing appropriate salary ranges for proposals.
Skills and Abilities:
- Government Contracting experience preferred
- Experience working with all types of stock grants (including Performance Stock, Restricted Stock, and Stock Units), exercises, and reporting.
- Experience working with a third-party stock plan vendor (experience with Fidelity a plus).
- Experience preparing employee communication.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, committed to accuracy and compliance
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in public company stock administration and compensation.