Facebook has created a new role, VP of Global Benefits to join the Total Rewards (Compensation & Benefits) team, reporting to the VP of Global Total Rewards. This executive level role will lead a team of strategic benefit thought leaders and be a member of the Total Rewards leadership team. They will have full direct responsibility for North America and the global benefits strategy, in close partnership with the leader of international compensation and benefits. They will be aware of global benefits trends and have a passion for delivering innovative, creative and sustainable programs that are employee centered and fiscally responsible. They will be excited by the challenge of thinking differently to build a different type of company.
- Drive strategic planning, design, implementation, regulatory compliance, risk mitigation, communication, and delivery experience of all benefits programs (health, time away, family, finance, and psychological health & safety)
- Demonstrate advanced analytical demand, systems thinking and a long-term strategic vision approach to build on our already market leading benefits programs
- Demonstrate exceptional people skills in helping solve complex system-wide challenges and in building teams who work effectively with each other to provide strategic and operational support
- Land benefits changes with operational excellence and a cross-functional communications strategy which informs and drives employee engagement
- Drive expert benefits governance of global plans and programs for the company
- Partner with our internal HR Operations team to ensure the right roles and responsibilities across the two teams, for maximum efficiency and flawless execution
- Lead seasoned, client-focused Benefits and Psychological Health & Safety teams that instill company-wide trust and value for the HR function, and delivers with operational excellence
- Lead the financial well-being pillar of benefits including direct responsibility for the U.S. 401(k) plan
- Provide people leadership capabilities including promoting cross collaboration, inspiring growth and delivering as one team
- 15+ years of Benefits experience in the HR/people space
- Experience leading benefits in a large, complex global public company
- Experience with industry leading benefits solutions and creating market leading solutions
- Solid familiarity with key benefits public policy issues/direction including U.S. federal health care reform
- Experience with fast paced large organization growth and scaling the global benefits team
- Working knowledge of the tax implications of benefits design and administration
- Knowledge of the complex global legal landscape of benefits plans
- BA/BS degree or equivalent HR work experience
- Experience leading a benefits function in the high technology industry
- Advanced degree (Ph.D., J.D., etc.)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.