How employers communicate about a benefit or program can directly influence that initiative’s success. The importance of thoughtful messages delivered by trusted messengers has never been more critical.
Who inspires employees to make changes to improve their well-being? And which method of communication spurs action? Join this webinar to hear the newly released results of Impact and Influence: 2021 Study of Health & Well-being Communication. Members of the research team, representing Business Group on Health and ROC Group, will present findings from employer and employee surveys that uncover which type of communication motivates employees in five scenarios:
- Improving or maintaining physical health;
- Improving or maintaining mental health and emotional well-being;
- Addressing financial well-being and security;
- Selecting a health plan during open enrollment; and
- Using health benefits effectively throughout the year.
In addition, broader insights and observations on communication trends will be highlighted during the webinar. Please share this invitation with your HR/Benefits communication colleagues.
Location & Time
- Janice Burnham, Founder and CEO, ROC Group
- Brenna Shebel, Vice President, Business Group on Health
Duration 60 Minutes
This content is for members only. Already a member? Login