A number of improvements and adjustments were made to well-being programs as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Which initiatives will stay for good? What can employers do to ensure their well-being communications and programs are equitable, support a diverse audience and are inclusive of all employees’ needs?
Join Business Group on Health and its research partner, Fidelity Workplace Consulting, for the results of the 12th Annual Employer-Sponsored Health & Well-being Survey. The survey, fielded in January 2021, provides insights into the well-being approaches of 166 large employers:
- Dimensions of well-being that are on the rise – and what drove those increases;
- Plans to bring back (or phase out) well-being initiatives created during the pandemic;
- Changes to employer incentive design and amounts;
- Ways employers are factoring in equity, diversity and inclusion into well-being design;
- How 120 global employers approach well-being outside of the U.S.; and
- The post-pandemic future for employer well-being.
Location & Time
- Ben Huffman, Senior Associate, Fidelity Workplace Consulting
- Robert Kennedy, Health & Welfare Practice Leader, Fidelity Workplace Consulting
- Brenna Shebel, Vice President, Business Group on Health
Duration 60 minutes