Starting in June, our recurring COVID-19 series will take place twice a month with the first call focusing on COVID-19 in the U.S. and the second call covering all countries outside the U.S. This will allow for more relevant conversations among employers based on that region’s progress in exiting the pandemic.
Join other global employers to discuss COVID-19’s impact around the world and share strategies for supporting employees at various stages of the pandemic.
- Getting vaccinations to countries that need it most;
- Stepping up to support community efforts in hot-spot regions;
- Helping employees access health care supplies and services globally;
- Anticipating the next country to experience high infection rates; and
- Planning for long-term impact on benefit programs.
These calls are only open for employer Business Group members.
Also focused on COVID-19 in the United States? Join our U.S. benchmarking discussions on COVID-19 by registering here.
Location & Time