The COVID-19 pandemic impacted many employees’ well-being and challenged individuals to manage their well-being in new ways – but not all of these changes tell a trying story. In fact, for many employees the past year resulted in positive behaviors that may extend well beyond the pandemic.
Business Group on Health and its research partner, Alight Solutions, a global leader in health, wealth and payroll solutions, will share insights from the 2021 Employee Wellbeing Mindset Study based on the experiences and perspectives of 2,501 U.S. employees working at companies with at least 1,000 employees:
- Employee well-being attitudes and priorities across dimensions – including physical, mental/emotional, financial, to social and career;
- The connection between the employee experience, well-being experiences, and employer well-being offerings;
- Financial goals and how Americans changed their money management during the pandemic; and
- Positive strides made in employees’ mental health and emotional well-being.
- A panel of well-being experts will provide guidance to employers on what the data means for their initiatives - and the future of employee well-being.
Location & Time
- Laine Thomas Conway, Vice President, Communication Strategy and Total Rewards Product Leader, Alight Solutions
- Brenna Shebel, Vice President, Business Group on Health
- Kenje Mallot, Financial Solutions Product Manager, Alight Solutions
- Pamela Rich, Director, Business Group on Health
- Sara Taylor, Health Solutions Product Development Leader, Alight Solutions
Duration 60 Minutes