Despite the uncertainty and frenzy caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, employers are making meaningful changes to their strategies and benefits programs. Many are also revisiting long-standing programs to weigh their relevance during the pandemic and beyond. This webinar will provide a first look at the findings of the Business Group’s 2022 Large Employers’ Health Care Strategy and Plan Design Survey including:
- Employer perspectives on health care, including concerns about potential declines in employee health as a result of the pandemic;
- Ways employers are addressing health equity within health plans and health care;
- Trends in health care delivery, with a focus on primary care, virtual health and on-site services;
- Where health care cost projections came in for 2020 and what’s ahead for 2021/2022; and
- Top changes employers are making to their benefits and plans in 2022.
Location & Time
August 25, 02:00 p.m. - August 25, 03:00 p.m. E.T.
- Ellen Kelsay, President and CEO, Business Group on Health
- Brenna Shebel, Vice President, Business Group on Health
Duration 60 Minutes