In honor of Mental Health Awareness month, Business Group on Health is excited to introduce our member community to the Mental Health at Work Index™, a standardized assessment tool for workplace mental health. The Business Group played an integral role in the development of the Index and we’re pleased to share it with our members on this introductory webinar. The Mental Health at Work Index™ allows organizations across industries to benchmark their programs and services, and use the personalized reports generated to help develop high-quality services and offerings that translate into real impact. Webinar speakers will describe:
- What the Mental Health at Work Index™ is, along with how and why it was developed, including the Business Group’s role in its design as a “Founding Corporate Council” member.
- What Mars’ experience was like taking the Mental Health at Work Index™ and how they are using it to position their mental health strategy.
- How Business Group on Health members can engage with the Mental Health at Work Index™ as an exclusive and complimentary member benefit.
Location & Time
- Kathleen M. Pike, PhD, Director, Columbia University Mental Health + Work Design Lab and Science Partner, Mental Health, Work Index
- Helen Wray, Global Mental Health & Energy Lead, Mars
- Pamela Rich, Vice President, Business Group on Health
Duration 59 minutes
This content is for members only. Already a member? Login