As COVID-19 vaccines become available to more employees, it may be time for employers to firm up their plans to encourage vaccination. Join our next discussion in our recurring COVID-19 series to learn what other employers are doing in the areas of:
- Incentives provided to employees who get vaccinated;
- Time off and paid leave for employees to use when getting vaccinated and managing side effects;
- Logistical support (scheduling, transportation) to help employees get to vaccination sites; and
- Employee communication tactics to promote these benefits.
- Please note: This call is for human resources, benefits and well-being professionals to share their experiences and learn from each other. This call is only open to individuals working at employers who have solely internal facing corporate HR, employee benefits, well-being or corporate medical roles.
Location & Time