Since the beginning of the pandemic a lot has changed in how we can test and screen for COVID-19. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has partnered with innovators to develop testing solutions that can have a wide range of uses, including impacting return to workplace safety and screening protocols.
Through this interactive webinar we invite you to learn more about the COVID-19 TOPx Technology Development Sprint designed to empower employers’ operational decision making and ensure the COVID-19 testing data is efficiently, securely and accurately transmitted to key stakeholders. Gain insights into how teams of experts from government and industry worked together, harnessing the power of innovation and ingenuity, to create deployment ready testing solutions.
Hear from employers who have incorporated the new rapid testing and digital solutions in their reopening and workplace safety strategies.
Location & Time
- Sara Brenner, MD, MPH, Associate Director for Medical Affairs; Chief Medical Officer for In Vitro Diagnostics, U.S. Food & Drug Administration; Diagnostics Data Lead, HHS Data Strategy and Execution Workgroup, COVID-19 National Response Operations
- Kristen Honey, PhD, Chief Data Scientist and COVID-19 Diagnostics Informatics Lead, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Drew Zachary, Managing Director, Census Open Innovation Labs; Director and Co-founder, The Opportunity Project, U.S. Census Bureau
- Allison Martin, Founding Member and Executive Director, Recuro Health; CEO, UDoTest Inc
- Matthew Blowers, Vice President, Global Real Estate & Facilities, BorgWarner Inc
- Nora McAuley, Human Resources Business Partner, Trinchero Family Estates
Duration 65 Minutes