Lifestyle spending accounts (LSAs) are emerging as a vehicle to support employee well-being from fitness classes to budget tracking apps and pet care services. These fixed-amount, post-tax accounts for non-medical expenses offer choice, versatility and flexibility for both employers and employees. This call will provide an open forum for members to pose questions and hear from others considering or implementing the benefit.
Questions to be addressed include:
- How many employers have implemented a lifestyle spending account benefit, and how many plan to put one in place within the next year?
- How is the benefit structured? (including amount funded, benefit frequency and eligibility)
- Is the benefit extended globally?
- Does the lifestyle spending account replace another benefit?
- What expenses are eligible under your program?
- What is the end-user experience like for employees?.
Please note: This call is for human resources, benefits and well-being professionals to share their experiences and learn from each other. This call is only open to individuals working at employers who have solely internal facing corporate HR, employee benefits, well-being or corporate medical roles.
Location & Time
- Shawn Gannon, Manager, Business Group on Health
- Brenna Shebel, Vice President, Business Group on Health