As companies support their essential workforce or bring non-essential employees back to the workplace, providing a safe work environment is their primary focus. The employer response to the pandemic has been a multi-pronged strategy aimed at creating customized return to work plans and supporting the changing needs of the workforce, including behavioral health needs.
This webinar will feature a discussion among employers who have emerged as early adopters of some of the best return to workplace strategies and industry partners supporting their employer clients in navigating the myriad of challenges they face in creating the return to workplace plans and addressing the needs of their employees.
Location & Time
- Joel Axler, MD | National Behavioral Health Leader, SBA/Brown & Brown
- Kyu Rhee, MD | Vice President and Chief Health Officer, IBM Watson Health
- Vickie Strickland | General Manager - Health Plans Administration, Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Julie Turpin | Chief People Officer, Brown & Brown
- Tom Wesley | Senior Director, Workplace Solutions, Waters Corporation
Moderator: Magda Rusinowski| Vice President, Business Group on Health
Duration 58 minutes