Over the past 5 years, the virtual health landscape has evolved considerably, including the rapid proliferation of new solutions. Employers have looked to these solutions for an array of services (including telehealth for primary and acute care, teletherapy, chronic condition management, navigation services and many others) to help support employees in their health and well-being journey. In fact, 80% of large employers believe that virtual care will significantly impact how care is delivered in the future.
Given the important role virtual health plays in an employer’s health and well-being strategy, the Business Group, along with its research partner Sage Growth Partners, with contributions from Yellow Brick Strategic Advisors, conducted qualitative research of employers, vendors, consultants and investors to answer the critical question: What is the role of digital and virtual health in an evolving delivery landscape and are they delivering the outcomes promised?
Join us on this webinar to hear the just-released findings of The Voices of Virtual Health: From Digitization to Transformation study. Topics to be addressed include:
- Current state of virtual health;
- Employer, vendor, consultant and investor views of integration, health care impact and experience;
- Areas of alignment and gaps in perspectives between the stakeholder groups; and
- Tenets to fulfill the promise of virtual health.
Location & Time
- Dan D’Orazio, CEO, Sage Growth Partners, LLC
- Ellen Kelsay, President and CEO, Business Group on Health
- Brenna Shebel, Vice President, Business Group on Health
Duration 60 Minutes
This content is for members only. Already a member? Login