Thank you to all who attended the Global Summit!
90 global benefits leaders and industry partners convened in Washington, DC for two days of networking, sharing and learning. The discussions were rich and diverse, highlighting the most critical trends global employers are exploring regarding the health and well-being of their employees, including:
- An increasing need for mental health support for employees and their families;
- How to maintain psychological safety and mental health for employees enduring challenges like cancer;
- The crucial role of people managers in employee well-being and productivity;
- Driving innovation through the use of captives, global consistency, and other governance approaches; and
- An emerging focus on issues such as menopause, DEIB, gene and cell therapies, value-based care and more.
Thank you to our speakers, attendees, and sponsors for making this event such a valuable experience!