This is the 11th year that the Business Group on Health and Fidelity Investments have partnered to survey large employers around their well-being programs and strategies. One-hundred fifty-two employers responded to this year's survey, representing a large range of industries. The survey focused on areas such as:
- Defining well-being
- Types of well-being programs being offered
- Staffing, budget and incentives for well-being
- Well-being communications strategy
- Future of health improvement investment
- Global well-being strategy for multinationals
The Chart Pack is available to members and the Executive Summary is open to the public.