May 18, 2023
Thirty-eight employers responded to this survey, conducted between March 17 and April 10, 2023. This survey examines how global companies create an inventory of global benefits/policies that can enable a company to track their benefit offerings across all countries in which they have employees.
- More than half (58%) of employers indicated that they have a global inventory database in place to track their benefit offerings across all countries in which they have employees.
- Among employers who have a global inventory database in place:
- 75% indicated that their database is used to maintain a system of record/governance.
- 95% indicated that corporate benefits depend on their database data.
- The top challenge employers face in using a global inventory database is updating data in a timely fashion.
To read more, click the button below to download the full report.
Global Inventory Survey
More TopicsData Insights Mental and Emotional Well-being Physical Health Financial Well-being
This content is for members only. Already a member? Login