April 07, 2023
Forty-one employers responded to this survey, conducted between February 9 and March 10, 2023. This survey examines how large employers address overweight and obesity in five key markets (Canada, China, India, Mexico and the United Kingdom).
- Among employers who have operations in the five countries of interest:
- 41% indicated that they offer employee overweight and obesity management coverage through their health plan and/or as part of their programs/initiatives.
- More than 80% of employers offer stress management programs in the listed countries.
- Only 15% of employers indicated that they have data related to their weight management program or benefit outcomes for the listed countries.
- For those not offering weight management support, the top two reasons cited were 1) a lack of demand and 2) existing coverage via government health insurance.
To read more, click the button below to download the full report.
2023 Global Weight Management Survey
More TopicsData Insights Mental and Emotional Well-being Physical Health Financial Well-being
This content is for members only. Already a member? Login