September 28, 2020
If about 60% of our health status can be attributed to medical care and lifestyle behaviors, what explains the other 40%? Social determinants of health have made national headlines, but what exactly are they and why do they matter? In this episode of the Business Group on Health podcast, we speak with Brian Castrucci about how the communities in which employees live can negatively affect their health and well-being, as well as what employers can do about it.
Brian Castrucci, DrPH | President & CEO, de Beaumont Foundation
LuAnn Heinen | Vice President, Business Group on Health
Duration 25 min