September 6, 2018
The world of genetics is quickly evolving, taking the industry by storm, and will undoubtedly have a tremendous impact on the care received by employees and thus employers’ health care costs. From pharmacogenomics to genomic sequencing to tumor profiling – genetic capabilities are seemingly boundless and thus overwhelming for employers looking for ways to interpret and leverage the space. Where should employers be focusing their energies when it comes to genetics in health care? Join us on September 6 to hear experts from various corners of this industry break it all down for us.
This webinar will feature:
- An overview of the many types of genetic testing that exist on the market,
- Employer case-driven evidence for, and cost-saving potential of, these tests,
- How genetic testing for inherited disease risk is now poised to transform population-level health
- In particular, the meaning and applications of pharmacogenomics,
- What it means to have a systems-based approach to personalized healthcare, and
- Guidance on how employers should think through coverage for these tests, and on where the opportunities and risks lie.
Royce T. (Terry) Adkins| M.D., Senior Vice President, Medical Affairs – Women’s Health, Myriad Genetics, Inc.
Jill Hagenkord,| M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Color
Sandeep “Bobby” Reddy| M.D., Chief Medical Officer,NantHealth