Successful Applicants will demonstrate:
- An innovative approach to U.S. health benefits, pursuing strategies not yet common amongst large employers;
- The ability to take risks and convert leading edge ideas into solutions that enhance the health benefits of their employees through value-based purchasing, benefit design, or other related methods;
- Successful implementation of alternative care delivery or value-based payment models;
- Programs that break traditional paradigms and create positive disruption in the health care market;
- Sustainability and the longitudinal value of programs, by improving quality, employee experience, and health outcomes, as well as having positive impact on cost trend; and
- Thought leadership in the above areas.
Previous winners of this award include Boeing, Costco, Walmart, Cerner Corporation and most recently General Motors.
All Business Group on Health employer member companies are eligible to apply. Interested companies should complete the following application for consideration by November 11, 2022. If you have any questions, please contact Natashia McNair at firstname.lastname@example.org.Questions? Contact us.
The Helen Darling Award: Excellence in Health Care Value and Innovation recognizes outstanding employers that encourage the implementation of innovations that promote the efficient and cost-effective use of health care resources
Business Group on Health presented the Helen Darling Award at our Employers' Summit on Health Care Cost & Delivery event.