View the schedule for Workforce Strategy 2020.
Join this community of leaders, influencers and trailblazers in the movement to optimize the employee well-being experience. Over 2 days, we’ll influence the future of well-being with groundbreaking content and high-powered networking:
- Improve your organizational strategy by learning the latest in advancing health and well-being, with this year’s special emphasis on mental health.
- Identify common challenges and develop best practices by benchmarking with your peers.
- Learn how to connect your work to C-Suite priorities and the organizational culture.
- Develop concrete skills to tackle current industry issues in expert-led workshops.
- Celebrate and get inspired at the 2020 Best Employers: Excellence in Health and Well-being award reception.
- Access the latest health innovations, products and services in our virtual Discovery Hall. Discover ways to help employees in moments that matter, whether it’s welcoming a new child into the family, managing a chronic condition or getting a good night’s sleep.
- Reconnect with your peers and expand your professional network by participating in online networking opportunities.
Over 500 progressive health care leaders and business executives from Fortune 500 companies attend the conference. Human resources, benefits and well-being leaders from various industries are represented – ranging from technology and telecommunications to banking and financial services, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to health care providers, retail and hospitality/food services to insurance and manufacturing industries.