June 09, 2021
Looking for the latest data?
Check out our 14th Annual Employer-Sponsored Health and Well-being Survey, released in May 2023.
This is the 12th year that the Business Group on Health and Fidelity Investments have partnered to survey large employers around their well-being programs and strategies. One-hundred sixty-six employers responded to this year's survey, representing a large range of industries. The survey focused on areas such as:
- Defining well-being and employer strategies
- Types of well-being programs offered
- Incentives for well-being
- Well-being communications strategy
- Global well-being strategy for multinationals
- Future of health improvement investment
The Chart Pack is available to members and the Executive Summary is open to the public.