Cancer is the number one driver of health care costs for a second year in a row, based on Business Group on Health’s 2024 Large Employer Health Care Strategy Survey. Employers are developing their cancer care benefit strategies to support patients as they navigate the complex and costly cancer care journey.
During this call, you will have an opportunity to share approaches your organization is taking; ask questions of your peers; and hear from other employers on the programs, tactics and partnerships they are implementing to provide a robust suite of cancer-related benefits for their workforce, including:
- Closing detection gaps and changing cancer screening coverage;
- Addressing cost and access to new gene and cell therapies;
- Monitoring the precision medicine landscape of testing and diagnostics;
- Promoting access to quality care through strategic partnerships; and
- Supporting employees and caregivers within the workforce.
- Shabboo Likouris, Director, Business Group on Health
- Magda Rusinowski, Vice President, Business Group on Health
Please note: This call is for human resources, benefits and well-being professionals to share their experiences and learn from each other. This call is only open to Business Group employer members - individuals working at Business Group member companies who have solely internal facing corporate HR, employee benefits, well-being or corporate medical roles.
Location & Time