More than ever, employer well-being benefits and programs play a meaningful and integral role in employees’ quality of life. Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, employers were upping the ante on their offerings based on needs and preferences of their workforces.
Business Group on Health and its research partner, Fidelity Investments, will share findings from the 11th Annual Employer-Sponsored Health & Well-being Survey. Learn about the well-being approaches of 152 large employers:
- Dimensions of well-being that are on the rise – and the programs that drove those increases;
- Changes employers are making to incentive design and amounts;
- Employers budget and staff allocations for well-being;
- Communication approaches – by frequency and success rates;
- How 82 global employers approach well-being outside of the U.S.; and
- The post-pandemic future for employer well-being.
Location & Time
- Robert Kennedy | Health & Welfare Practice Leader, Fidelity Workplace Consulting
- Uday Nandipati | Consultant, Fidelity Workplace Consulting
- Brenna Shebel | Vice President, Business Group on Health
Duration 59 minutes