Genetic tests are an increasingly hot topic, as research remains focused on personalized and precision medicine. In fact, the genetic test market has grown rapidly in the 15 years since the human genome was mapped, and there are now more than 75,000 different tests today, with an estimated 10 new tests entering the market daily, according to a recent Health Affairs analysis.
Join this employer-only event to engage in an expert led discussion on key considerations for coverage, which will focus on better understanding and connecting clinical validity and utility, including:
- How well can these tests detect or predict particular health conditions?
- Can the tests provide additional information that leads to better health?
- If the test indicates increased or decreased risk for a disease, what can be done about it? Is there a treatment?
- Will the test tell us more than what we know to do already?
Registration is limited to 50 employers. Discussion questions will be provided in advance of the call.
WEBINAR PRESENTATION Download Presentation
Location & Time
- Robb Rowley, M.D., Program Director, National Human Genome Research Institute
- Patricia Deverka, M.D., Director of Value Evidence and Outcomes, Geisinger Research