Employee well-being has undergone a journey over the last few years, transitioning from a focus solely on physical wellness to a total well-being framework. Along the way, employees have noticed the connection between their financial security and their health as well as an increasing acceptance of addressing mental/emotional health issues. Organizations across the globe are advancing this framework as they hyper-accelerate many of their initiatives to support people during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Business Group on Health and its research partner, Alight Solutions, will share the results of the 2020 Employee Wellbeing Mindset Study based on the experiences and perspectives of 2,500 employees of large employers:
- Employee well-being priorities across dimensions – from physical, mental/emotional, financial, to social and career;
- The connection between the employee experience and employer well-being offerings;
- Financial well-being goals and why Americans struggle in reaching them;
- Positive strides made in employee emotional health; and
- How to digest these findings and apply them to your own well-being strategy.
The data were collected pre-pandemic, however, the speakers will share their observations on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on employee well-being
Location & Time
- Ray Baumruk | Vice President - Employee Experience Research & Insights, Alight Solutions
- Brenna Shebel | Vice President, Business Group on Health
Duration 58 minutes