March 25, 2022
Now in its 13th year, Business Group on Health and Fidelity Investments partnered to survey large employers around their well-being programs and strategies. One-hundred sixty-three employers responded to the 2022 survey, representing a large range of industries. The survey focused on areas such as:
- Defining well-being and employer strategies;
- Types of well-being programs offered;
- Incentives for well-being;
- Well-being communications strategy;
- Global well-being strategy for multinationals; and
- Future of health improvement investment.
The Top 10 Findings and Chart Pack are available to members and the Infographic is available for the public.
Introduction13th Annual Employer-Sponsored Health and Well-being Survey: The Great Recalibration
Full ReportTop 10 Findings from the Employer-Sponsored Health and Well-being Survey
Chart Pack13th Annual Employer-Sponsored Health and Well-being Survey: Chart Pack
Infographic13th Annual Employer-Sponsored Health and Well-being Survey: Infographic